Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Magazine Publications

Why isn’t there a magazine such as Cosmo that is based around the nuptial elite? I hate having to read a story about how to please my boyfriend or how to snag a guy when those things I have conquered. What I need to know is how to keep him satisfied and new ways to sneak nutrition in his meals! I want to read something that applies to me as a woman who is know different than the savvy single. Publications marketed to the 18- 35 age bracket should consider the feelings of woman like me. Yes, I am still in my twenties, marriage does not take away the true essence of who I am, and I want to be addressed as so. It is already inconvenient enough that people assume that I am a prude because of my lifestyle choice. I want to be acknowledged still as a savvy, smart, independent woman- that has a man!

0 comments:

Favorite Designers, Brands and Artist

  • American Apparel
  • Anna Sui
  • BB Dakota
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Burberry
  • Calvin Klein
  • Dior
  • Dolce and Gabbana
  • Fafi
  • Fashion Magazines
  • Gucci
  • Heatherette
  • Kate Spade
  • Kensie
  • L.A.M.B.
  • Lesportsac
  • Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas
  • Marc Jacobs
  • Marciano
  • Moschino
  • Patricia Field
  • Theory
  • Tiffany and Co.
  • VS Pink