Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Nuptial Elite Fashionista

To start off, my blog is for those of you that are privy to the understanding of marriage. I have meet lots of people that think that being in a long term relationship qualifies them to have the full “marriage experience”. Not true!!! You are not married until you are married. The purpose of this blog is to be honest about me and shared experiences. Something’s are guaranteed to make you live, cry and feel indifferent…that is the purpose. I want you to have an objective look at yourself and know that you are not alone.

I passionate person about fashion. This blog will feature my favorite designers, artist and trends. If you are into fashion this will be a go to. I hope the outcome of this blog makes all the "nuptial elite fashionistas" out there feel that they have a source custom for them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true,I myself am a married woman that loves reading about married people stuff.Keep up the good work girl, I'll be back to see what you have to say about some more stuff like this and fastion.

Favorite Designers, Brands and Artist

  • American Apparel
  • Anna Sui
  • BB Dakota
  • Betsey Johnson
  • Burberry
  • Calvin Klein
  • Dior
  • Dolce and Gabbana
  • Fafi
  • Fashion Magazines
  • Gucci
  • Heatherette
  • Kate Spade
  • Kensie
  • L.A.M.B.
  • Lesportsac
  • Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas
  • Marc Jacobs
  • Marciano
  • Moschino
  • Patricia Field
  • Theory
  • Tiffany and Co.
  • VS Pink